Thursday, October 1, 2009

Things I Do When You're Asleep (Or, Insomnia is Effing Boring)

10/1/09
  • Devised brilliant weight loss plan using heat from laptop battery that's been on for six weeks to melt fat away. Put into practice.
  • Wikipedia surf: Began at Samoa, ended at foot binding.
  • Discovered Things of Interest when I stumbled across amusing linked page on Geocide. Spent much time clicking around Sam Hughes' site.
  • Watched new movie trailers online, told myself to go see them in the theater. I won't, but I will maintain my false conviction until such time as I actually have to act.
  • Fluffed and smoothed India's fur in various fashions for maximum kitten stylishness.
  • Made some lists. I like lists. Lists of lists.
  • Attempted to prove Fermat's last theorem in my head, via deductive reasoning and hardly any math, in ten steps or less. Took quite seriously. Felt confident in my success, and proud of my previously undiscovered mathematical genius. Suck it, Andrew Wiles.
  • Put on high heels to walk from the bedroom to the kitchen for water, to enjoy satisfying clicking noise on hardwood floor.
  • Started this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment