Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's a beautiful thing.

I have had a weekend of sleep, books, naps, movies, and lots more sleep. It has been absolutely wonderful. Mental clarity has returned, along with proportionate emotional responses, conversational skills, and the ability to operate a motor vehicle without feeling like I'm in a video game. Or as much as I ever really possess these things. Some more than others.

Things of note:

  • If you haven't already seen the new Star Trek movie, do so. Even if you're not a fan of Star Trek. I've never been, in the slightest. It is a great movie, and a ton of fun.
  • If you live remotely near Houston and have an extra $1000 laying around, go see this. Better yet, buy me a seat (and plane tickets.)
  • Mamasan's Taiwanese beef noodle soup is the perfect compliment to watching MST3K.

No comments:

Post a Comment