Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Here I go again.

The other day I found my old blog from the early-mid '00s on the wayback machine. Only a few entries appeared, but they made me smile. Apparently I was fairly witty in my early to mid-twenties, with lots of friends who followed and commented on what I had to say. Now I'm a boring grown-up with a boring grown up life, and blogging has gone the way of facebook and twitter (and yes, I have accounts on both). However, regaling the interwebs with details of my mundane existence needs more than 160 characters at a time. Now you can all read lengthy accounts of how much I hate Excel, love my porch hammock, and enthralling anecdotes, such as how my deodorant exploded this morning. I know you are all very excited, but please, try to contain yourselves.

5 comments:

  1. I too have a boring adult (sort of) life, but often find myself giggeling to your many STILL QUITE WITTY posts on FB, and although I am NOT as techie as you with the twitt-twitt shit, I CAN appreciate a good ol' fashion peek into ones mind...so I will be THRILLED to see just what you have to say....For some reason, I do not think you will disappoint.
    If you forgive my spelling, and often, corny comments....I shall remain a loyal fan, eager to learn more of the fascinating musings that make you the 'you' that I know and love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...sorry, about the double entry...told you I wasn't very techie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can fix. Loyal fan! If you ask me for my autograph tomorrow I'm going to punch you in the boob. Love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy story... (it is Mike from Canada). We met years ago (2006) online and I followed the Dithering 2.0 blog when you were a underwear ninja. Good to see you are alive and well, and still write with good grace and charm.

    The whole story of how I found you again is convoluted to say the least, and best saved for a conversation if you remember who I am... if not then ignore as I am just a crazy stocker from Canada (smile).

    Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Mike-from-Canada. :) I do remember you - shoot me an email! cussbunny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete